- Full payment is required on receipt of invoice and is none transferable or refundable
- Full payment is required once an invoice is sent.
- If the booking is cancelled by the customer the invoice amount will still be payable in full.
- Failure to pay within 10 days of an invoice being sent will result in the booking being cancelled and the debt being forwarded to our appointed debt recovery company for resolution.
- Certificates are released once all candidates have successfully completed all criteria and full payment received.
- Venue change
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances and we have no choice but to change a venue we will provide as much notice as reasonably possible of the change of venue. A refund will not be given
- Training centre cancellation
Willhan training is committed to ensure ALL courses go ahead as planned. However, if there are unforeseen circumstances or if Willhan training has to cancel your training we will do our upmost to re-schedule your training or discuss other appropriate options.
If delegates fail to attend the course the course fee will not be refunded or place transferred.
- Full attendance
- ALL delegates, whether an in-house course or venue course, WILL BE required to attend for the FULL hours per day indicated on their booking confirmation email/form to be fully awarded the QA qualification- Theses are strict guidelines laid out by the Awarding Body.
- Those that do not attend for the full duration of the courses will not be awarded their qualification and a refund will not be given.
Guidelines for delegates and employers
- It is the employers and delegates responsibility to ensure that all delegates attending our courses are free from any conditions which would affect their capability to undertake practical assessments.
- That they have the ability to cope with the practical and written assessments required to fulfil the qualifications criteria.
- Support for all delegates will be given from our tutors.
- Delegates will be assessed giving CPR using resuscitation resources which will be placed on the floor.
- Delegates will have to be assessed on placing a peers in the recovery position, therefore suitable clothing is required.
- It will affect the assessment decision if delegates are unable to conduct floor activities therefore they may not meet all the criteria required to be successful in passing and gaining their qualifications.
On the day of training
- All delegates attending will need to bring with them a valid form of photo I.D, (staff photo I.D is fine). This is a requirement of the awarding body to attain identity of all delegates. This must be shown at registration on the first day.
- To keep costs for course fees to minimum, delegates will be required to bring their own lunch with them.